Wednesday 17 June 2015

DIY: Kitchen organizing ideas and a FREEBIE!


Hi All,

Sjowee I haven't done a DIY post in a long time. 
Since I am on a mission to organize my house. I thought I'd share few tips and ideas on what has worked for me so far. 

I always prefer to test drive any DIY's and ideas I find on internet etc. And also try to modify where needed. 

Kitchen. A place in everyone's house where everyone always seem to gather. No matter how nice your entertainment area is, many times everyone will gather in the kitchen. Why? I mean, come on, that is where all the magic happens. Hehe. 

To be proud of your kitchen and don't feel embarrassed when people open your cupboards etc. See some easy organizing tips and ideas to organize your kitchen. 
Below that I've made two different kinds labels and instructions on different ways of using them.

Happy Organizing All!

        


           


And here are some great ways of organizing using jars. Plus a label freebie at the end!










Here is two types of labels and some handy instructions on how to get to use them.


Instructions:

(1) 
Click on the image and press 'save as' and save it anywhere on your PC.
(2)
Than insert the image into you Microsoft Word. Size it accordingly.
(3)
Once you have the correct size. Insert text and type out the word in the white space of the label.
(4)
Once you have all the labels typed out, press the magic button print.
(5) 
Another option is you can print it as a sticker, peel it and stick it onto your jar. 
(6) 
If like me, you don't have that option. than cut out the label, place it on the jar or the lid and cut out a piece of 'Desi-fix'. And neatly seal the label on. I've had mine for a long time on my jar and it seems to be last pretty well. I can wipe with wet cloth over it, but I don't think it will withstand a a soak in the sink or the dishwasher. 

Here is my thoughts on labeling:
I found that labeling not only allows you to find your goodies faster but it also helps putting the items back into the correct containers. Be sure that when you put the label on a jar or any container that you first check where is the container going to stand so that the labels will be visible. It is honestly the best way to organize any space in your house. 





Have a great day all!









No comments:

Post a Comment