Wednesday 15 July 2015

Dear Weary Momma



Dear Weary Momma,

I am writing this to you, beautiful momma, to let you know that God loves you. He loves you so much that He trusted you with one of his little angels. He loves you so much that He gave you strength to carry that little angel inside of you for nine months. He loves you so much He designed you to feed your newborn out of your body.  


NOW THAT'S LOVE 

NOBODY SAID IT'S GOING TO BE EASY
God has never promised us an easy life, or life without troubles. But He did promise that He will always be by our side. Step by step, guiding us and molding us to be Mighty Moms.


"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this worl you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

So dear momma, don't be too hard on yourself. YOU ARE ENOUGH

Those days when you feel overwhelmed by motherhood, life and marriage/ Just remind yourself of has created you.

"I will give thanks to you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works, and my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14

There will be days when you feel like you are not good enough, or you're not a good mom. I've been there, I felt the sadness in my heart that I'm not good enough.

BUT DEAR MOMMA

Faith has saved my heart. YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH
Find your peace in Him by placing all your worries and troubles in his hands. Enjoy the strength that come from a peaceful heart.




IT'S OKAY

Dear momma, it's okay to shed a tear.

" for the lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes. Revelation 7:17

Tears are messages to God telling Him that we need Him. We need Him in our lives to strengthen us and give us peace. To direct us in the right path. This road motherhood my friend, it ain't easy. But with God it's possible. 

Dear momma, it's okay to fall down on our knees.

"Don't panic. I'm with you. There is no need to fear for I'm your God. I'll give you strength. I'll help you. I'm your God, I have a firm grip on you and I;m not letting go." Isaiah 41:10-13

"The Lord sustains all who fall and raises up all who are bowed down." Psalm 145:14

"though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds the righteous." Psalm 37:24



Dear weary momma, why I know you'l be okay? Because I'm a weary mom too. 
I too have days when I feel I'm not enough 
I too have days when I feel like giving up
I too have days when I feel overwhelmed 
I too have days when I want to run and hide
I too have days when I hit rock bottom

But this too shall pass, how I know this? Because I went on my knees and I begged, and I prayed to God to lift me up. I cannot do this on my own. 
And He did what He always promised. He lifted me up, forgave me and showed me His love. So dear momma, give your heart to the Lord and he shall bring you through it and make you stronger than you have ever been before. 

Allow God to use you, so that through you your children will learn about God. Let your kids see God through your words and actions. No matter what circumstance you are facing there is always HOPE. It's a gift God gave us. 

If you ever feel like no one sees all the mundane, boring work you do. You are very wrong momma, God sees everything you do. Every time you stay up at night for your kids when they are sick, every time you wipe away snotty noses...He sees it all. 

We need to stop pretending that we got it all together. No one has it all together. The beauty is that we don't have to have it all together, because Jesus holds us together.

If you want to be everything, everywhere for everyone...
STOP dear mom STOP
Remember the main job that God has asked you to do. TO BE A MOM. 
A God loving and fearing mom. You have been given this responsibility to raise a child, that will love and at the same time rejoice in the name of the Lord. 


Dear momma,
I am going to end this letter by saying you are loved, your are enough. And you are not alone. We all go through the hardships of mother hood. Love your child like you love God. 
I have so much to learn still. But that's okay, cause God isn't finished with me yet. He is working on me to become the most mom I can be. One thing I can also tell you, do not ever compare yourself to other mom's. God has made you unique and He gave you this little angel cause He knows the kind of personality and character you are. Be yourself, be happy and content with yourself. 
Thank you so much for reading this post. Be sure to come back and read some more from my journey of me finding myself and learning to be a better mom. 
Never forget....you are loved Mighty Mom.....

No comments:

Post a Comment